What an amazing contest going on over at Today's Mama...you have to go check this out!!!
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? My holiday wish is for everyone to be healthy, happy and remember the true reason for the season.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? Oh....let's see, getting up at around 4 AM to rip open presents! :0)
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? Well, it's not really for me, but it would be for my husband to have his dream job. You see, he's an AHhhhmazing drummer and his one dream in life is to play professionally. He already has an endorsement deal with Sonor Drums, but I want him to be able to play for a living. :)
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We make a gingerbread house every year, we bake cookies, tell the Christmas Story by the nativity scene, and just bask in the warmth of family and friends.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? We didn't really play a lot of games...we did crafts..explains a lot doesn't it?! LOL
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Having my little boy put out the nativity scene like I always helped do and also making cookies and decorating the house.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? Italy...my hubby wants to go back! (he's been, I haven't) :) OR Bethlehem. :)
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? A Wii, or Kinect and a DSi
You guys should hop on over and enter too!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Today's Mama has an amazing giveaway!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Very charming post...nice ideas!
Hi MIssy....Thsnks for the tidbits to get to know you just a little bit better! I hope you have a wonderful, peaceful and beautiful Thanksgiving with your family!
Post a Comment